To manifest and attract positive things in your life, you need to understand what you really want. You must have a clear vision of what life could be like. It is not enough to just imagine having money, affection, a happy family, etc., you must clarify your goals. Why am I telling you this? Because many people know very well what they DO NOT want and in the end they end up attracting it, not being clear what they really want.
Having a well-defined destination means that your mind is directed to follow it. It will be the route where you focus your attention. In fact, the focus is necessary for the law of attraction to work to manifest all that you desire.
If you are immersed in your worries and then you only create images of what you don’t want, in the end you’ll get just what you don’t want, it will materialize. The subconscious mind finds it difficult to register the negation and will focus on the image that comes after it, ie the negative image.
If you think for example: “I don’t want to have more debts”, the mind will focus on debts and go in that direction based on the stimulus you gave it.
Effective exercise to manifest anything and apply to Law Of Attraction:
Make a list of all the things you don’t want.
If you wrote for example: “I don’t want to have any more money problems”, turn the sentence into “The money will come easily and I will have no more debts“. This exercise will force your mind to focus on the route to follow to get to your destination.
Albert Einstein said that all important things begin first in your imagination and then they are realized. You can’t make what you can’t imagine. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
In fact, the visualization technique is one of the fundamental technique for the application of the LOA, but it must be practiced in a right and above all constant manner. The capacity for imagination is in fact the mental resource par excellence that you have.
The mind formulates thoughts with words and images. In order to achieve goals, it is necessary to visualize them, with intensity, as if we had already achieved them.
This is a main point because our mind cannot distinguish between the images we see with our eyes and those we see with thought.
The first thing to do is relax every day for a few minutes (about 10) thinking about what we would like to do, be or have.
However, a lot of tranquility is needed, especially for the first few times. If we’re angry, let’s try to calm down, because otherwise you wouldn’t be able to achieve what you want.
When you are in a state of tension, the unconscious becomes inaccessible and therefore cannot be reprogrammed with new thought patterns.
Start with these 5 basic steps to start manifesting
1) You must visualize what you wish to manifest. Your thoughts and visions have a creative force behind them, so it’s important to imagine a clear image of what you want to attract into your life. Be specific about what you want. When viewing, make sure you are at the moment it has already happened. This is a very important step! Imagine everything in FIRST PERSON, WITH EVERY DETAILS (NOISES, SMELLS and so on)
2) Get rid of what you don’t need anymore. It is difficult to manifest something new when one is hanging on to the old. You must live the present and leave the past behind.
3) When you affirm something, you actually recognize that it is authentic. With repetitive statements you are making the intention of the universe to fulfill your wish. Daily repetition allows you to create your future.
4) You want to release fears or the thought that you can’t have what you want. You believe you can have everything your heart desires without a doubt. It is much easier to swim with the current in favor than to swim upstream. To achieve this goal it is necessary to stop thinking analytically and start feeling with the heart.
5) Ask, and it will be given to you. Be open to receive and make sure it is what you want. Know that you deserve to receive. This will open the door to abundance and allow you to quickly manifest easily.