What is positive thinking?
The thought of life, for many successful entrepreneurs, is a lifestyle. It is scientifically proven that people who relate to life with positive thinking have a huge chance of success (in every aspect, both in professional and personal life).
How can our life benefit from positive thinking?
Positive thinking is nothing but a mental attitude where the mind itself is inclined to expect positive results, in every situation.
Unfortunately, few people stop to reflect on the meaning of positive thinking. It must be said that for many people, it is not easy to think positively, at least not for everyone.
Positive thinking as well as helping to achieve success, increases productivity. In the workplace, those who work with passion will have greater productivity than those who do not like their job. How many times doing what you love, do you realize that time passes much faster than when you do things you don’t like? An immersion so intense in the activity you love, in fact, is the key for a greater productivity.
The way of thinking is very important, more than you think. Thinking of yourself as a successful person will help you think and act towards success.
Remember: change begins with you will begin to tell others as well as yourself.
Make this test: try to complete these sentences.
Money is …
Coaches are people who …
The goals are …
A work is …
Organized people are …
Based on how you complete these sentences, you define your way of seeing the world.
Life is Beautiful. / Life is hard.
Money is what I use to create an opportunity. / Money is the root of all evil.
Coaches are people on the move. / Coaches are people who have a lot of money.
Goals are needed to get more. / Goals are beautiful, but I am always too busy more than I should.
Work is one of the ways I express myself. / The work never ends.
Organized people are productive. / Organized people are manic.
Do you think that some sentences can be changed for the better? If the answers are disappointing, you have to move towards something new that can improve yourself.
This is why positive thinking is important:
– Less daily stress;
– Greater self-confidence;
– Make important decisions a better way;
– Have more money
Mindset is very difficult to change and cannot be done overnight.
Exercises on how to create positive thinking
- Use only positive words. Remove words like “I can’t” or like that. That’s why, using negative words, your mind becomes convinced that it’s true.
- Remove the negativity by thinking of positive things, when you’re in a bad mood. Focus on what is positive in your life.
- When you feel that negative emotions and thoughts begin to arise, contrast them with positive images, something that makes you feel better. This technique is used by psychotherapists to control thoughts.
- The failures in our lives represent opportunities, because they make us see and understand things that otherwise we could not have seen.
- Imagination is one of the most powerful weapons you have for creating positive thinking. View the goals you want to achieve and the person you want to become.
- Express gratitude every morning. Speak out loud, 10 things for which you are grateful and make you feel happy. Small or large. In this list, negative thoughts have no effect.
It is time to visualize your success
As I said before, visualization is the most powerful technique to condition your mind and your thoughts in a positive way.
Think of a past event that happened to you and made you feel good. Close your eyes and focus on that event. Focus on the positive emotions you have had in those moments. When you open your eyes again, relax and allow yourself to keep those emotions. Repeat this technique every day and you will see that the effects will be amplified quickly.
Always remember: “The happiness in your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.” Marco Aurelio – Roman Emperor
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1