Talking about time management in the workplace, but also in private life, is fundamental because:
- You can get more by trying less: controlling time allows you to increase your concentration threshold, increasing your working efficiency;
- Time is the scarce resource there is: whether you like it or not, a day is made up of 24 hours. There is nothing that can make you increase (or decrease) this range. This limit applies to everyone, including your colleague who seems to work twice as much as you and who has already obtained a promotion;
- Improve your decision-making skills: When you feel stressed about the time that passes and you have to make an important decision, you will tend to jump to conclusions without fully considering each option. This almost always leads to bad decisions;
- Increase your free time: everyone needs time to relax and dedicate themselves to their passions. Unfortunately, however, many of us never have enough. Time management helps you take responsibility and find time for yourself.
Learn how to:
- Realizing Your Present Productivity
- How to turn off procrastination
- Why “your” time management doesn’t work well
- Discover killer time management techniques
and much more !